This site is provided as a means of providing information about visiting San Pedro, California, the surrounding Los Angeles Harbor and Palos Verdes Peninsula communities, and Catalina Island. It is operated by a non-profit organization (NGO) in general as a service to the communities and specifically as a service to members of Visit San Pedro, a brand of the San Pedro & Peninsula Education, Tourism, and Cultural Organization. The contents of the website are intended to encourage visitors and meetings to come to our area and to build the local and regional economy (and by extension, city, county, state, and federal economies) and to create jobs in the tourism and related fields for individuals. We approach our work with joy for doing things that are positive for our communities and the individuals who live and work there. Any attempt to subvert the purposes of our website is viewed as damaging to our efforts.
By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms:
• You will not attempt to register for an account on this site
• You will not attempt to log into the site
• You will not attempt to post any content to the website, other than in the section of the website that specifically invites comments and questions
• You will not post advertising, political or religious advocacy, or profanity to the comments section
• You will not attempt to use it for illegal purposes or to directly or indirectly link it to any site or location that is involved in any way in illegal activities
• You will not use the site to enhance or advance scores or ratings, search engine placement, hits, visits, links or backlinks, or any other means of website traffic or content measurement that is not actually earned through normal use
• You will not contact us about SEO or website marketing offers
We claim full rights to any and all statistics of any kind whatsoever generated by this website and/or as a result of its existence. Therefore, any unauthorized attempt to use statistics or other information generated by the existence and/or operation of this site is theft.
Your access to this website is wholly subject to our approval and we reserve the right to block any IP address that we deem to have violated our terms of service or which we have information to believe is involved in illegal or improper activities.
By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge that each of these statements and provisions is true and that you fully and unreservedly agree to be bound by them and that you relinquish any right to assert any defense whatsoever for your violation of them.